Bob Proctor – Magic in Your Mind
ALL THE SUCCESS YOU’VE EVER DREAMED OF
… Magically Yours
As someone who is goal-oriented you already know the importance of having positive and productive thoughts. In fact, it’s so important that it’s the barrier between mediocrity and extravagant success.
WHAT’S THE KEY TO CREATING THOUGHTS THAT WILL PRODUCE THE SUCCESS YOU WANT?
Developing your higher mental faculties
– the Magic In Your Mind
“You are to become a creator, not a competitor. You will become a creator by employing the higher faculties with which you have been endowed: Perception, Reason, Will, Memory, Imagination and Intuition. No other form of life was given these creative faculties.”
–Wallace Wattles: The Science of Getting Rich
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN WHERE YOU ARE AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE CAN BE EASY AND EVEN FUN
Napoleon Hill talked about the importance of developing your higher mental faculties in Think and Grow Rich. And Wallace Wattles talked about it in The Science of Getting Rich.
Now in a landmark coaching program, the Magic In Your Mind, Bob Proctor, Mary Morrissey and Sandy Gallagher actually coach you on how to develop each of your six higher mental faculties—imagination, intuition, will, perception, memory and reason.
For more than half a century, Bob Proctor has been the foremost authority in the personal and professional development field. Bob Proctor has dedicated his adult life to helping a world of individuals realize and act on the greatness they already possess within themselves. He’s widely regarded as the grandfather of personal development, and when it comes to mastering the mind – he is simply the best.
IN JUST Six Weeks YOU’LL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- Move beyond mere mental activity to real thinking.
- Originate thoughts that vibrate in harmony with who you want to be, do and have.
- Consciously use your imagination to purposely bring your goals to life and create a life that looks exactly the way you want it to look.
- Project forward and create memories of a future event that is beyond the point where your wish has come true.
- Transform any challenge by changing your perception of the situation.
- Transform your hopes and wishes for what you MIGHT into expectations of what you WILL have.
- And much more!