How to Develop the Meditation Practice of the World’s Top Performers
From Work, Career, Sex, Love and Health — The M Word Takes Meditation to a Whole New Level by Upgrading an Ancient Practice into a Remarkable Tool to Upgrade YOUR LIFE
This program is for the 90% of us who meditate or want to, but want to take their practice to the NEXT level and turn Meditation into a tool to Upgrade their Performance at Life.
More than half the people who first start meditation, give up because of misinformation that is often attached to the practice. Perhaps you too have experience this, for example:
- You can’t seem to stay awake during meditation.
- You find it hard to focus or clear your mind of thoughts.
- The practice seems boring and you seem to ‘get nothing’ out of it.
We don’t blame you. Meditation today is clouded by a number of myths that no longer apply.
Instead, what you’ll find with The M Word is an approach that is:
- So effective it takes a mere minutes, but adds hours in productivity to your day
- Does not require you “to clear your mind” or “focus on the breathe” like so many meditation cliches.
- Is so much fun, you’ll start to look forward to your practice every day.
You’ve NEVER been taught meditation this way before.
Emily Fletcher, creator of The M Word, found herself in her dream job on Broadway. It gave her the thrill of being on stage, the lights, the stardom, but despite all of this, something was missing. After years in her supposed dream job she found herself burnt out. Tired. Even her hair was going gray at the age of 27.
One particularly stressful night Emily found the courage to ask a fellow performer what her secret was. This lady puzzled Emily. She was playing leads roles but always had a calm, beautiful presence to her. Nothing seemed to faze her and it showed in her confidence levels and her performance on stage.
“How do you do it?” Emily asked.
“Easy darling. I meditate. You ought to try it too.”
Those 10 words started Emily on a Quest that would ultimately change her.
And the face of Modern meditation.
But if it’s so easy? Why is it that most people do not meditate? Emily went on a mission to find the answer to the question. What she found led to one of the most amazing meditation programs in the world today.
If You’re Struggling with Meditation You’re Likely Confusing Ancient and Modern Practices
You may have noticed that every time you sit down to try and meditate, your mind starts wandering quickly and you lose ‘focus’. Instead of being the vehicle for bliss that it is, meditation turns into an endless loop of “loss of focus” that makes you feel upset.
It’s not your fault.
You were simply trying the wrong kind of meditation.
You see, there are two types of meditation:
- Meditation designed for monks, and
- Meditation for the modern world.
Many people get stuck because they chose meditation designed for monks. Yes, these practices worked in rural Asia centuries ago because you did not have to worry about your kids, your career, that looming project that’s due — or juggling all of the modern world’s many responsibilities.
Modern meditation on the other hand is a self-care practice so innocent, so playful, and so enjoyable that’s designed to get rid of the old stress stored in your body so you can perform better at life.
As Emily Fletcher says:
“The point of meditation is to get good at life. NOT to get good at Meditation.”
Which is what led her to create…
The M Word, A Meditation Framework For The Modern World That is Fresh, Resourceful And Gives Remarkable Results
The M Word is designed to supercharge your performance both personally and professionally.
Sort of like a powerful, but invisible scaffolding that supports you as you climb higher and higher in your quest to expand your potential and contribute back to the world.
And you can get this framework installed in you in the span of 33 days,
This Is Not Just A Course — It’s a 33 Day Coaching Program on Mindvalley’s New Quest Learning Platform (So You Learn At Up To 500% Better Than Conventional Courses)
So here’s what we found.…
The traditional way of taking courses is: you invest in a course, and you study it by yourself in your own time for about 8-10 hours. Some might do it over a weekend, and some others might stretch it out over several months.
But you’re doing it by yourself, and it lacks accountability and excitement.
The M Word is run on Mindvalley’s Quest learning platform, so what happens is you’re going to go through the program along with thousands of others.
Here’s How Quest Works
1. Everyone Starts On The Same Day (20th July, 2020, in this case)
Our entire community starts on the same day because Emily will be coaching you daily. By learning as part of a group we found that students have far more fun get better results.
2. Daily Guidance to Create Gradual Change (33 days for The M Word)
Each day’s learning offers a simple step that will move you towards the goal you’ve set for this program.
3. Micro-Learning: Fits Even Your Busiest Days
No more finding time to pour through 10-hour courses. Set aside 10-20 minutes a day, each day for 33 days.
4. Incorporates community learning for maximum results
All our students connect in a community to support each other in growth.
Meet Emily Fletcher
Emily Fletcher is one of the world’s leading experts in meditation. She’s been invited to teach at Google, Harvard Business School, Summit Series, Viacom, A-Fest & The Omega Center.
But that is a stark contrast to the busy, stressed Broadway performer that she was years earlier. During her 10-year career on Broadway, which included roles in Chicago, The Producers & A Chorus Line, she began going gray at 27, suffered from insomnia and was getting sick 4-5 times a year.
Thankfully, she discovered a powerful meditation practice that cured her insomnia and improved her health on the first day. Her transformation was so dramatic that she felt inspired to share it with others.
After years of studying ancient practices in India and teaching thousands of high performers, Emily created Ziva Meditation, a mental technique that combines the stress-relieving benefits of meditation with the mental clarity of mindfulness. She takes the woo-woo out of meditation and makes it attractive and easy to implement.
Emily’s style of meditation attracts many top performers. Graduates include Oscar, Grammy and Tony award winners, as well as NBA athletes, CEO’s, busy parents and everyone in between.
Emily leading a meditation at A-Fest Greece
Just moments before she got a standing ovation.
What You’ll Learn
How The M Word Helps You Perform At The Top of Your Game
After finishing the 33-Day The M Word Quest, you will…
01 Experience All The Scientifically Proven Benefits Of Meditation
You will certainly live life differently and enjoy life a lot more.
JAMA Internal Medicine found that meditation helps heal depression and anxiety about as effectively as antidepressants.
Meditation is the single most powerful stress relieving tool available by natural means.
As meditation increases the awareness of your senses, one of the biggest benefits people report is a significant increase in the frequency and quality of their sex lives.
It is a well-known fact that a simple 10-minute daily meditation can kill stress and allow you to perform at the top of your game.
Migraines tend to be 3 hrs shorter for meditators and happen 1.4 times less frequently.
In a recent study of meditation for people with ADHD, 78% of participants reported a reduction in total ADHD symptoms, with 30% reporting at least a 30% symptom reduction.
Meditation gets rid of the sleep-inhibiting daytime stress, so you can naturally fall asleep during the night.
Meditation makes the body less acidic, which can increase your fertility.
02 Become The Man Or Woman That You Always Wanted To Be
The M Word doesn’t just help you get better at meditation. It helps you get better at life.
According to HBR magazine, meditation can put you in the right mindset needed for delivering a critical presentation, running a contentious meeting, or making a high-stakes strategic decision.
Studies show that meditators have high emotional awareness and hence are able to pick up on things you couldn’t tangibly explain. This is an added advantage when trying to understand what’s important for the other party in a negotiation.
In a study conducted by CARE for Teachers program, classrooms were rated more emotionally positive and productive when the teachers were meditators. Hence the results of the students also improved.
Instead of feeling overwhelmed with sadness, meditators are able to pay careful attention to the emotions that make up their inner world. This helps them overcome grief and sadness much faster.
According to INC magazine, meditation helps entrepreneurs maintain high energy during the day and provides the emotional stability they need to become more resourceful in business.
Look and feel younger:
In a study by the UCLA Brain Mapping Center, meditation was found to be effective in staving off some of the normal cognitive decline that comes with aging. This made meditators not only feel younger but actually look younger as well.
Nobel prize winning scientist, Elizabeth Blackburn, suggests that meditation promotes a healthy biochemical milieu and, in turn, cell longevity which can lead to a healthier body and a longer lifespan.
Quality of relationships:
Several studies suggest that meditation can enhance people’s levels of autonomy, closeness and acceptance in romantic relationships as well as promote better understanding between professional partners.
03 Join A Community Of People Who’re Getting Better Each Day
As a Quest, one of the most important component is the community. Here’s what you get by participating in it.
As you go through The M Word program, you will be learning not only from your teacher, but you’ll also learn from other students, their experiences and their unique perspective on what is being taught.
Stay on the leading edge:
The M Word community provides a platform for you to stay up-to-date on these breakthroughs.
Extend your program to lifetime learning:
The M Word community also enables you to continue learning long after you’ve finished the program. It helps preserve the spirit of learning and you’ll be inspired as people share their experiences of improved performance in life. All videos and audios remain accessible to you on your Mindvalley account long after the program ends.
How We Structured The M Word So You Get Fast, Lasting Results
The M Word contains tools that build on top of each other in a way that complements each of the techniques you’ll learn.
Part 1: Up Leveling Your Meditation Practice
(Part 1 is 17 Days)
In this period of The M Word quest, you’ll be taken step-by-step through a series of The M Word techniques that install a morning practice you will learn to do on your own.
- Discover a simple technique to monitor and manage your relationship with stress so you can wake up everyday feeling like you’re in a paradise-like beach in the Caribbean.
- Work with the Balancing Breath meditation, one of the most po
- pular meditation adapted for the modern world, it helps you balance out the performance of your brain’s right and left hemisphere to give you the clarity, vision and drive you need for extraordinary living.
- Learn a simple practice that gives you instant access to the present moment no matter how demanding, stressful or overwhelming a life situation you find yourself in.
- Master the lazy person’s meditation, the one thing you can do to ease into a state of pinpoint awareness when you’re not feeling like doing it.
- Discover the Effortless Silence technique to gracefully and instantly douse your flickering mind (this is especially effective if you have ADD/ADHD).
- Learn how to trigger the “Beginner’s Mind” mode in your brain to put yourself in the most receptive state before taking on a new project or meeting new people.
- Learn how to stretch your brain’s limit for remaining in meditative silence and surprise yourself by the amazing spiritual clarity it gives and the synchronicities that then start to show up.
- Discover how to nudge your brain into higher and higher states of abundance that most self-made multi-millionaires naturally find themselves in.
- Experiment with the Love Bomb technique, a simple 2-minute practice to stack the odds in your favor and feel super confident in situations like public speaking, business negotiations and even dating.
- Learn how to inject the perfect dose of stillness into your busy day and surprise your friends, colleagues and family with a zen-like quality in your every interaction with them. (They will really really really notice this.)
Part 2: Up Leveling Your Life
(Part 2 is 16 Days)
This is where you get off the meditation cushion and into the real world. You’ll learn how to use meditation as a tool for day-to-day challenges, whether it’s work situations, communicating with loved ones, or getting a great night of sleep.
- Discover how to use your meditative “magic wand” to overcome real-life problems and maintain an unprecedented winning streak in your professional and personal life.
- Learn the breath work and power pose practices for putting yourself in the peak performance state that allow top hedge fund managers, billionaire CEOs and high performing artists to outdo themselves over and over again.
- Get guided through beautiful visualizations that crystallize your future by allowing you to see it in your mind’s eye with Ultra-HD clarity.
- Understand your mind’s fight or flight triggers and learn how to use it’s loopholes to bypass stress (When you don’t have even a trace of stress, you’ll develop the kind of resourcefulness you see Heros demonstrate in action movies.)
- Practice the Body-Feeling technique to identify the source of stress in your body thereby developing a knack for detecting illnesses and health issues before they actually materialize.
- Master the only formula you need for mindful consumption that installs in you a powerful filter for knowing what to consume when it comes to food, movies or books. (You will never again fall for things just because everyone else wants it.)
- Learn how to enhance your personal relationships. You can use this to attract the perfect partner or even for improving your professional relationships.
- Discover a little-known practice to enter deep nourishing sleep the moment you hit the bed and wake up every day feeling like a million bucks.
- Master the art of true but effortless forgiveness – a key step in becoming unshakeable in life and work.
- Implement a system for emotional detox that automatically flushes out the toxic feeling that may linger on in your mind from time to time. This is a fail-safe mechanism to put you in a state of excitement and crush any heaviness that may be slowing you down in life.
- And so much more…
Bonuses: Prerecorded Calls & Guided Meditation
- Prerecorded Q&A Sessions With Emily
The prerecorded Q&A Sessions With Emily are included for you! You can find your answers to your personal challenges and questions that arise during the practice.
- Four Guided Meditations With Emily
Along with the program you will get 4 Guided Meditations for Travel, Kids & Breakups absolutely FREE. These meditations will be included in the warm up content of the quest and will be available to you as soon as you buy the program.
DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW