MODULE 1: THE BASIC VOCABULARY YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT FACEBOOK ADS AND THE PIXEL.
- He explains some important vocabulary such as campaigns, ad sets and ads.
1- A campaign for example would be for weight loss
2- The ad set will include the target audience, interests and demographics of people interested in weight loss
3- The ad will include the graphics, and ad copy.
- How To setup your business manager and ad account
As you know you need business manager, add account and a Facebook page to be able to create a Facebook ad.
- How to setup your pixel; one of the greatest assets of facebook ads.
If you don’t know what a pixel means, it is code that you place on your website. It collects data of the visitors that help you track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, and build targeted audiences for future ads.
The pixel can tell you the number of visitors to your website from Facebook ads, the actions they did on your website, like subscribing, visiting order page, or any other event.
Knowing how to install your pixel successfully is a very essential step.
- Important Google analytics secrets that you need to understand.
- Introduction to the importance of social proof and how to build it from scratch.
MODULE 2: HOW TO GO FROM A COMPLETE BEGINNER TO A FACEBOOK AD NINJA + THE ONLY CAMPAIGN TYPES YOU NEED
- A step by step guide on how to install the Facebook pixel with your WordPress website, Shopify, or Clickfunnels.
- How to know if a website has pixel installed or not.
- The ad life cycle.
- Social Proof: Nothing draws a crowd quite like a crowd. He explains how to build social proof before trying to get any sales or leads.
- The difference between each marketing objective how to use them.
- How to build a very cheap engagement and reach campaign to get social proof.
- Understanding video views, where he explains the following:
1- How to court attention (the hook): as you know most of the videos are muted automatically, so he explains how to build the hook visually.
2- How to make your video entertaining and informational with many examples.
3- How to make your audience click on your link.
4- He gives tools that can help you with building your promotional videos.
- Example of the first lead generation campaign
1- The goal is to get the names and emails of people interested in your niche. You do that by giving a Free incentive like E-book, 5$ discount for your store or whatever.
There are many ads on Facebook that says “sign up today for a free E-book that teaches you how to drop 10 pounds of body fat in 1 week.”
2- He explains how to build this campaign with Clickfunnels.
- Messages campaign objective: Because you can’t say everything in your ad, people always have questions, so you can use messages with ads to answer their questions such as shipping time, product features and accepted payment methods etc
- It’s a very important tool to build relationship with the customers
- He teaches how to get a virtual assistant or use a bot to manage the messages of the page.
- The conversion objective: when to use this objective?
1- This objective is important for re-targeting, for example when people visit your order page but don’t buy, you can re-target them with your pixel.
2- He explains how to use the pixel for creating this campaign. It’s very great because you will get the product in front of the interested customers again.
- Catalogue Sales
1- This objective is very important if you have an e-commerce store where you can put the product that the customer visited in your website in front of his eyes again.
2- For example you visited a purse page on ebay, you can find the same product again on facebook’s news feed.
This is called also dynamic product ads
- How to name and organize your campaings, ad sets and ads. This is very important for split testing
- How to use automated rules
- How to control your adsets in bulk
MODULE 3: HOW TO FIND YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
The goal is to define your target audience, because those who target best win. if you showed your ad to the wrong people regardless of how amazing your ad is, you will never have success.
1- Interests: he explains the difference between page types whether it’s a person or a category and explains which one is the best.
He goes over examples on how to do the targeting with pages.
2- Demographics: he explains how to use demographics in detail, mentioning that you can target people with certain income.
3- Audience insights: How to use it in detail
4- How to use Google trends to get your data.
5- How to target audience with behaviors
- Placements: automatic vs manual ones and why you need different ads for each placments
- How to create your custom audience with your pixel using the following:
1- your customers’ emails.
2- your website traffic.
3- your video views.
- The power of the lookalike audience which allows you to enlarge a small seed audience of 1000 to 100,000 or more using Facebook data algorithm to get your audience to hundreds of thousands that share same behaviors interest or demographics.
MODULE 4: HOW TO CREATE A HIGH CONVERTING AD COPY, WHERE HE TEACHES THE FOLLOWING:
- How to mention the benefits not the features only.
- How to find high converting stock graphics.
- How to build the title with hook.
- How to elicit strong emotions.
- How to create a time-limited offer, that creates urgency to take action.
- When to use long and short ad copies
- How to make your ad conversational and entertaining
- How to spy on competitor ads using adespresso.
- Lots of examples of successful ads in different niches.
- How to use the creative hub, so it shows your ad in real time.
- How to be aware of Facebook ad restrictions.
- How to be ad compliant and avoid ad suspension.
MODULE 5: HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT HAVING A PRODUCT.
- How to start your Facebook marketing agency targeting your local businesses.
- He explains that it’s a successful business model because your dentist, doctor or chiropractor may have no idea about Facebook ads.
- How to find the perfect client using Google maps, and some tips to know if they are familiar with social media or not.
- Because somebody who has spent money on ads before is more likely to invest more on social media. He explains how to check if they have done ads before on billboards, newspaper or Google.
- How to check the website of your local businesses to know if they are potential clients or not.
- How to create ads for client acquisition as an agency.
- How to target business owners in your area with B2B marketing.
- How to close your clients with email and on phone.
- Exact proposal email and phone templates.
- How to create your landing page as an agency using clickfunnels step by step
- Secret strategy to find your clients from job offering websites.
MODULE 6 : RE-TARGETING AND SCALING.
- How to retarget and scale your campaign.
- How long you should run your ad and when to stop it.
- What is the optimal daily budget.
- How to interpret the data and optimize your ad.
- How to chat with Facebook ads support if you have a problem.
BENEFITS OF THE FACEBOOK NINJA MASTERCLASS COURSE:
- He covers every aspect of Facebook ads that you will find in the ad account.
- You will learn everything about copywriting and how to create high converting ads.
- You will learn how to beat your competitors using spy tools.
- You will learn how to find your target audience step by step using interests, demographics and audience insights.
- You will be given lots of case studies of successful ad campaings.
- You will learn how to build a successful agency business if you have no product.
- You will learn scaling and retargeting using advanced tactics.
- You will learn how to get clients for your business if you have no idea about facebook ads.
THE ADVANTAGES OF FACEBOOK ADS MASTERCLASS COURSE
- Kevin David is already a successful online business guru with over 400000 youtube subscribers and over 100,000 followers on Facebook.
- He has generated over $1,000,000 in sales through clickfunnels and won the 2 comma club award.
- The course is very intensive with more than 18 hrs of content.